Starz Play is an on-demand streaming subscription service that enables its viewers to watch countless content including, but not limited to, original TV shows, Hollywood movies, and children’s programs.
However, this streaming platform is only available in the US because of its geo-blocking policies. If you try to watch Starz Play outside the US you will come across the following error:
“Playback Error:: 106000. We’re sorry, but we’re unable to locate this video stream. Please try another channel or program.”
If you want to use the Starz Play outside the USA and can’t figure out how don’t worry, we got you!
How to Stream Starz Play Outside the US via VPN
Free VPN to Stream Starz Play from Anywhere
You can use free VPN to watch Starz Play abroad but it is better to not do so, let us look at why.
Free VPNs are deceptive and they market more than they can deliver.
Most free VPNs are unable to unblock geo-restricted channels like Starz Play since they lack streaming servers built especially for the purpose. Second, even if a few are successful in unblocking Starz Play, there’s a high chance of encountering major buffering and poor video quality. Third, free VPNs sell your information to marketing agencies and social media platforms without your permission.
For all of the reasons, we do not recommend utilizing free VPNs to watch Starz Play outside the US.
Best VPNs to watch Starz Play Outside the USA in 2022
Surfshark might be a little pricey, but the Netherlands-based VPN service easily justifies the cost, thanks to Surfshark’s:
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- 65-countries server coverage
- Unlimited devices support
- Military-grade AES-256-CBC encryption
- No-logs policy
- A vast collection of privacy tools and an excellent user interface, Surfshark is the whole package.
In our testing, ExpressVPN performed spectacularly. Its security features are second to none, while the speed and user-friendly experience went beyond our expectations. We recommend it as the best VPN overall.
Steps to Download Starz on iPhone or Android
- Go to Google Play Store on android device or the App Store on your Apple device.
- Search for Starz, once you find it, install the app.
- Before you begin logging in with your Starz credentials, make sure you have your VPN server set to America and running in the background.
StarzPlay Supported Devices
Starzplay is a streaming service that allows our users to watch TV shows and movies on any internet-connected device without interruptions. Following are the devices through which you can easily can any show online.
- Android Phone and Tablets.
- Android TV devices.
- All Apple Devices, specifically iOS 12.
- Microsoft Window 8
- Apple OSX 10.5 on Apple TV 4K
- Current versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Mobile Browsers.
How to Watch Starz Play on Windows?
Simply follow all the below mentioned procedures outlined below to watch Starzplay shows on your Windows computer.
- Sign in to a VPN of your choice.
- On your Windows device, launch the VPN choose a server set in the United States.
- Once you are connected to the server, visit the Starz Play website.
- Open your Starz Play account using your credentials and stream your favorite shows.
How to Watch Starz Play on Apple TV 4K
Enjoy Starz Play on the Big screen
- Click on the Apple Store Icon
- Type in Starz play
- Start installing Starz play by clicking on the install icon
- Starz play icon will be visible on your Dashboard
- Log in to your with your username and password
Starz Play Subscription Plans
Starz Play has 3 subscription plans:
- 3 Month plan: package costs $21.53
- 6 Month Plan: package costs $43.32
- 12 Month Plan: package costs $86.92
What to watch on Starz Play
List of some of the most popular shows on Starz Play:
- Last Vegas
- Castle Rock
- Night Crawler
- House of Gucci
- The Wrong Man
- Deadly Class
- Doom Petrol
- Perpetual Grace
- The Act
- Four Weddings And a Funeral
- The Spanish Princess
- The White Princesso
- Mr. Mercedes
- Power Book IV: Force
Wrapping it Up!
Now you know how to stream Starz Play outside the US. So, what are you waiting for? Do not miss out on your favorite show. Get yourself a VPN, and get streaming!