Here’s How to watch Peacock TV on Android Tv.
What is an Android TV?
Simply described, an Android TV is a television that runs the Android operating system. Unless you’re deeply invested in the Apple ecosystem, the operating system has been optimized for the large screen and is your best option for a smart TV. This operating system includes applications such as the Google Play Store, which allows you to download apps and games as well as access to services like Google Assistant. One of the key aims of the operating system is to make streaming services available to you and to allow you to manage all of your local media assets.
Now, an Android TV is not the same as a standard smart TV, so what is the distinction between the two? You’re still restricted with only a smart TV. Some manufacturers decided it was preferable to utilize their smart operating system, which is not widely supported by developers. You may receive some of the fundamentals, but if you require newer programs for your device or an update, they may not be accessible. This would be a hassle in and of itself, so if you want a smart choice, Android TV is the way to go.
Initially, the operating system was only available on devices such as the Nexus Player, a TV box (more on that in a moment). Today, however, most (if not all) prominent TV manufacturers provide TVs with it built-in, eliminating the need to purchase a TV box or another device, such as an Apple TV.
Something to keep in mind is that Google TV underwent a substantial adjustment a few months ago. What was once merely a service is now a full user interface that modernizes your TV with a contemporary design language and a more robust feature set. You may also anticipate the launch of various TV sets in the near future.
at Features To Look For On An Android TV?
If you’re in the market for a new television, there are a few features to look for.
The first thing to mention is the resolution and panel quality of the TV. Even though Full HD (1080p) has been the standard for a few years, things are swiftly going towards 4K. A lot of the stuff you view is accessible in 4K, so why not make use of it? This resolution will be significantly crisper than Full HD, especially if you plan on purchasing a TV that is wider than 40 inches.
When it comes to panel quality, a QLED panel with Mini-LED technology is your best choice. We’re talking about vibrant, realistic hues that seem gorgeous from all angles. Quantum dot technology is used in QLED panels to increase color accuracy and brightness, as well as to provide deeper blacks and an exceptional HDR experience. Mini-LED shrinks the size of the LEDs to allow for additional dimming zones. As a result, Better brightness, as well as darker black tones.
Peacock TV is Now Available On Android TV
Peacock TV is an app that you may install on your Android TV. All you need is to be from the United States. As previously said, you may begin viewing Peacock TV without a paid membership plan.
Peacock TV Supported Android TV
- TCL Smart TV
Peacock TV Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV
- Xiaomi Mi Box
- EPSON TV
Installing and Using Peacock TV on Android TV
Let’s go over how to add and activate Peacock TV on our television.
For the same, follow these instructions.
1. Begin by pushing the Home button on your remote control.
2. On the screen, click the Apps tab.
3. Go to Google Play Store and select the Search option.
4. Look for the Peacock TV app on the App Store.
5. From the search results, select the Peacock TV app.
6. Finally, click the Install button to begin installing the programme.
7. Once the installation is complete, the Peacock TV app will appear on your home screen.
8. Now, open the app on your television.
9. Use your credentials to sign in to your Peacock TV account.
10. Begin streaming your preferred material from the app.
How to Install and View Peacock TV on Android TV Outside the United States
Peacock TV is now only accessible in the United States, but plans are in the works to expand the service to other nations. So, if you are not in the United States, you may have a bit more time to enjoy the service. Using a VPN preferably PureVpn, you can still watch Peacock TV outside of the United States.
Step 1: Installing the Downloader on Android TV
Downloader is an app that allows you to install third-party software from untrusted sites on your Android TV. If you do not already have the app on your smartphone, you must download it.
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android TV and sign in.
2. Click the Search icon to look for the downloading program.
3. In the search field, type Downloader by AFTV news and pick the app.
4. Finally, click the Install button and wait for the installation to finish.
Step 2: Turn On Unknown Sources
To install third-party apps on your Android TV, you must make a few changes to the settings. Take the following actions.
1. From your home screen, open the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down and select Security & Restrictions from the drop-down menu.
3. Select Unknown Sources from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the Downloader option and turn it on/off.
Step 3: Using A Downloader, Install Peacock TV
You’ve previously installed Downloader and set it up to accept programs from unknown sources. Let’s do the same with Peacock TV.
1. First, open the Downloader app on your TV. 2. When prompted, select the Allow option.
3. In the URL field of the app, enter the URL for Peacock TV.
4. Select the Go option and save the APK file.
5. Finally, connect it to your television.
Peacock TV is a popular streaming service that is available on a variety of platforms, including Android TVs.
Peacock TV is an Android TV-compatible app. Peacock TV, like any other compatible app, may be added through the Play Store.