Table of Contents
Here’s how to watch Peacock On Xfinity.
What is Xfinity?
Xfinity is one of the top internet service providers in the United States, and it’s not just because of its extensive network coverage via the largest Gig-speed network. Aside from high-quality Xfinity Internet and TV services, you also get a slew of other value-added benefits. Customers benefit from the distinct advantage of being a Comcast subscriber, which includes access to modern and innovative high-end technology. Furthermore, the special price adds to the allure of Xfinity packages, and the service levels are created in such a way that no matter your family size, you can find one that is perfect for you.
So, if you’re considering getting an Xfinity subscription for your home and looking forward to value bonuses like Peacock Premium, you’ve come to the perfect spot. This post will discuss Peacock with Xfinity and how to get the most out of it with an Xfinity subscription.
List of things you need to access Peacock on X1 or Flex
- X1 TV Box or Flex streaming TV Box (The RNG150 and PaceXG1v1 models aren’t eligible)
- Xfinity Internet
- An email address for logging in.
Linking Peacock & Xfinity Together
Customers with Comcast Xfinity may link their accounts to Peacock and enjoy the streaming service on various devices in addition to their X1 or Flex set-top box. Given that Xfinity subscribers get free access to Peacock Premium, it’s worth merging the accounts to get the most out of the streaming service at no extra expense.
Peacock will be available nationally in July 2020. However, Xfinity users received the service a few months before the rest of the country. In addition, while anybody may sign up for a free Peacock account, Xfinity users get free access to Peacock Premium. Peacock Premium is generally $4.99 per month and unlocks all of the streaming service’s content.
Customers who have Xfinity will need to link their Peacock and Xfinity accounts to take advantage of the free Premium tier. This may be done using the Peacock app on an Xfinity X1 or Flex device or directly through the Peacock website.
Access Peacock App on X1 and Flex
- Voice search for Peacock on your remote
- Press the xfinity button on your Xfinity Voice Remote.
- Now press the right arrow to go to the Apps menu.
- Now go to the Peacock app.
- Log in, find something to watch
Peacock TV price and plan
- Is Peacock TV free? Can I get Peacock TV for free? The answer to these questions is Yes. exactly you heard it right if you simply buy a VPN, you can easily stream Peacock TV for free from anywhere.
- It offers up to three concurrent streams on one account, 40,000+ hours of streaming and 50+ channels.
- But this plan has only a few limitations, firstly it is an ad-supported tier and secondly it offers a limited library.
- To subscribe to Peacock TV’s free plan, all you have to do is sign up for an account with your login credentials like email and password. You do not have to provide your credit card or any payment method details.
Peacock Premium with ads
- It has more library options than the “Free Peacock TV package”. It offers 60,000+ hours of streaming and 50+ channels. But this plan is also Ad-supported.
- Peacock Premium with ads costs around US$4.99 per month and US$49.99 per year. Along with this you will get to watch free live sports and WWE.
Peacock Premium ad-free
- This plan is Ad-free and with this plan you will get access to the full library of Peacock TV.
- This Ad-free version of Peacock TV costs around US$9.99 per month and US$99.99 per year. With this package you can even download the content and watch it later.
A Quick Guide On How To Watch Peacock TV via VPN:
Select a VPN service that is optimized for streaming. We recommend ExpressVPN OR NordVPN . It has multiple plans you can choose from .
Download the VPN and connect to a US server.
Log in to Peacock.
Find your favorite movie or show and stream it no matter where you are.
Best VPN To Watch Peacock On Xfinity
- 5 Simultaneous Connection
- Advanced VPN server Technology
Enjoy Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and other sites with a VPN
Server Locations available globally
Servers accesible across 94 Countries
- PIA VPN5
- PIA VPN5
WHAT ELSE CAN I WATCH ON General
Sign in to Peacock with Xfinity
The Peacock app is accessible on Flex and X1 boxes and can be accessed by clicking the Xfinity button on the remote, navigating to Apps with the right arrow, and then selecting Peacock. Users may sign in using their current Comcast email account when the page loads.
Log in with Flex or X1:
- Launch the Peacock app.
- To input an email address, click “OK.”
- Enter your Comcast email address here.
- Click the “OK” button.
Alternatively, Xfinity subscribers can use a different email address by choosing “Enter new email” and manually entering the new one before clicking OK. Regardless of the email address entered, the user will get a confirmation on the screen verifying their Peacock Premium subscription. The app will instantly go to the main page and all of the material available through Peacock.
When a Peacock account is created, the subscriber will receive an email with instructions on how to set up their password. After creating the password, the subscriber can use the same email address and password to log in to Peacock on other devices.
Although Xfinity users may join and watch Peacock Premium on their X1 or Flex set-top box, they can also sign up for free on the website.
Sign in using the Peacock Website
- Go to peacocktv.com.
- Click the “Join Now” button.
- Enter your email address and password here.
- Confirm your name, date of birth, and ZIP code.
- Accept the terms of service.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
After creating an account, the user will have access to the basic free edition of Peacock. The customer must then link the account to an existing Xfinity account to receive the free Peacock Premium upgrade.
Connect Your Peacock and Xfinity Accounts:
- Go to peacocktv.com/account.
- Log in
- Select the profile icon.
- Click the “Account” button (top right corner)
- Choose “Xfinity” from the “Link Provider” drop-down menu.
The customer will then be sent to an Xfinity login screen, where they must enter their Comcast email, cellphone number, username, and password. After signing in, the user will be returned to Peacock and have access to Peacock Premium.
Whether signing up or signing in using the Peacock app on an X1 or Flex, or the Peacock website, Xfinity clients may sign in on any of Peacock’s compatible devices using the same login data. They will not need to link their accounts again, but they must log in using their email address and password.
1. Why am I unable to use the Peacock app on my X1 TV Box?
If you can’t view the Peacock application or content on your X1 TV box, check sure it’s a suitable model (Pace XG1v1 and RNG150 devices aren’t supported). Remember that your X1 box must be connected to the Internet through an Xfinity Internet connection.
2. Is the Peacock stream included in my Xfinity internet data usage?
Yes. Anything you watch or download via the Peacock app counts against your Xfinity Internet data allocation.
3. Do I need to log in or register to use the Peacock App?
Yes, you will be requested to provide your email address when you initially join up. When making your Peacock account through your TV box, choose any email address you are comfortable with since you will need the same email ID to access your Peacock account on other devices.
Do I need a username and password to access Peacock?
You need an email address, that becomes your username and a password to watch Peacock TV.
How do I set or reset my Peacock password?
Go to peacocktv/forget to reset your password.
Can I use Xfinity credentials to access Peacock?
No, you need an email address and password to access peacock TV.
Customers with Comcast Xfinity may obtain the $4.99 Peacock Premium subscription for free simply by signing up. Any qualified Xfinity user may get started and sign in straight through the Peacock app on their X1 or Flexbox. They may also join through the Peacock website using their existing Comcast email address and link their accounts.
Once signed up, logged in, and the Comcast and Peacock accounts have been connected, Xfinity subscribers can sign in and stream Peacock episodes, movies, and originals on any of the service’s compatible devices using the same login credentials.