Assuming you’re like me and become exhausted with what Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney + bring to the table, you’ll be satisfied to discover that there’s a novice.
Paramount+ looks set to be a significant competitor for the attempted and tried streaming platforms. One major downfall is that Paramount Plus is only available if you are inside of the United States and Latin America, so they won’t achieve global domination just yet.
There are indications of the stage growing outside of its US base (like in Australia), yet this will consume a large chunk of the day and there’s no assurance it will really happen. It most certainly won’t be coming to the many other countries, that is without a doubt.
However, what I’m about to teach you in this post will allow you to access Paramount Plus from outside the US, meaning you’ll never be limited by geography again. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it? It certainly does! Who wouldn’t want to see the finest of Paramount from the comfort of their own home?
To do so, you’ll need to download a VPN application.
Quick Steps: Watch Paramount Plus outside the US From anywhere via VPN in 2022
As Paramount Plus have different content libraries restricted to particular regions that’s why it will not be available to everyone in the world. If Paramount Plus is not available in your region then follow the following steps.
- Download a VPN ( ExpressVPN or PureVPN because they are optimized for Paramount Plus).
- Look through its subscription plans and purchase any ( Option Available : PureVPN/ExpressVPN)
- Connect to any of the servers in the USA.
- Go to the Paramount Plus Website and log in using your credentials.
- Find your favorite content from the search bar and cherish your streaming.
Can I watch Paramount Plus outside the US with Free VPN?
Not only are free VPNs inefficient at enabling you to access Paramount Plus from outside the US, but they also leave you susceptible online to a variety of cyber risks. When you utilize a free VPN, your true identity is revealed online. This enables Paramount Plus to recognize your identity and location and prevent you from accessing its servers. It also makes it much too easy for hackers to obtain access to your home network and steal your personal data via your streaming device.
Many customers looking for a VPN base their decision on how successfully a service unblocks restricted websites/services and overcomes TV streaming obstacles. So we’ll see whether they can do rid of the geo-restrictions that prevent you from accessing services like Netflix, Paramount Plus, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and Disney+ from outside the country. ExpressVPN unlocks all of them brilliantly and has actually responded to Netflix’s ongoing attempt to ban VPN use totally. You may always utilise ExpressVPN’s no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee as a free trial, but we suspect you’ll need it.
Where Can I watch Paramount Plus outside the US?
Paramount Plus is available on a variety of platforms, including: smartphones and tablets such as iOS and Android computers such as Mac, Windows, and Linux smart TVs and TV box systems such as Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV Stick, and Roku game consoles such as PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
ExpressVPN provides simple applications for many of these devices and can connect to five devices at once. Even if your device is unable to install ExpressVPN directly, you can still enjoy a full VPN advantage by connecting it to an ExpressVPN-enabled router.
Best VPN to Watch Paramount Plus from Anywhere
There are many VPNs on the market and many of them promise to unblock, but not all of them work. It’s important to choose a provider with reliable connections and fast speeds because streaming in HD requires lots of bandwidth. Of the tried and tested VPNs, we have come up with the two most reliable VPNs available in the market.
The key features we looked for in a VPN
- Large server network with servers
- Fast connections for smooth HD streaming
- Strong encryption and privacy features to protect your data
- User-friendly apps for all devices
When it comes to evaluating ExpressVPN, we make every attempt to discover issues, but it’s not easy! It continues to amaze on all fronts, and the 5-star rating we’ve given the VPN service attests to the fact that it simply cannot be beaten.
ExpressVPN gets off to a solid start straight immediately, with over 3,000 servers in 160 locations across 94 countries. The majority of users will be satisfied with five simultaneous connections (although most other VPN services on our list enable more connections). Aside from fantastic apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux (as well as technological extensions for Chrome and Firefox), it’s also quite easy to use on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire.
Many customers looking for a VPN base their decision on how successfully a service unblocks restricted websites/services and overcomes TV streaming obstacles. So, we’ll see whether they can do rid of the geo-restrictions that prevent you from accessing services like Netflix, Mitele, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and Disney+ from outside the country.
You’ll need a VPN to avoid being blocked and view the popular streaming service from wherever. You can skip these stumbling obstacles and binge-watch your favorite shows by using PureVPN on your streaming device. Watch fantastic episodes and movies at blazing fast rates.
Furthermore, VPNs enable you to access additional restricted channels such as Channel 4, Kayo Sports outside Scotland, and ITV. Use a dependable virtual private network (VPN) connection and connect to one of its servers in the desired geographic location. The choices are limitless, and the streaming options are almost endless!
The Complete Walkthrough
There’s still a lot more to discuss. Continue reading to learn everything there is to know about Paramount Plus:
What Is Paramount Plus, Exactly?
CBS All Access has been rebranded as Paramount Plus, and it will compete with Netflix, Disney +, HBO Max, and the rest of the online streaming services.
It presently has over 30,000 TV series and popular films, including The Godfather Trilogy and Paramount’s most recent blockbusters. By connecting to the appropriate server location, you may have access to all of this and more.
Comedy Central, MTV, CBS, BET, Nickelodeon, The Smithsonian Channel, and Paramount Pictures all have shows on Paramount Plus. Each of these Paramount channels has its own exclusive content created just for the platform. Not to mention the live sports they broadcast each week, such as the NFL and soccer (football).
You can subscribe to one of two tiers:
Paramount Plus Standard
- Price: $5.99 (with a 7-day free trial)
- What’s in it for you: 2,500+ movies, 30,000+ TV shows, exclusive Paramount Plus content, and live NFL games are just a few of the options available.
- Advertisements will be shown during and between shows if you choose this option.
Paramount Plus Premium
- Price: $9.99 (30 Day Free Trial)
- All of the above is included, as well as access to 4K UHD video, offline watching, and more live sports from local CBS stations.
- This option contains a restricted number of advertisements.
Where Can I Get ahold of Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus is currently available in North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico), South America (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela), Europe (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland), and Australia.
The free trial period isn’t the only advantage that Paramount+ has versus CBS All Access. In actuality, due to geo-blocking, All Access was only available in the United States, preventing anybody residing outside of the country from accessing it.
Following that, on March 25th, 2021, Nordic nations were given the opportunity to see the new channel’s material. ViacomCBS’ subscription-based streaming service would arrive in Australia a few months later, allowing Australians to experience premium American entertainment.
How To Become a Paramount Plus Member?
Signing up for Paramount Plus is straightforward, if you live in one of the above-mentioned locations.
All you have to do now is visit the Paramount Plus website and select a membership. Simply follow the steps, enter your card information, and you’re done.
If you already have a CBS All Access subscription, you won’t need to do anything; everything will remain the same for the time being, and you’ll be able to log in to Paramount Plus using your existing credentials.
How to Stream Paramount Plus in the United States and Latin America
It’s simple to watch Paramount Plus if you’re in the United States or Latin America.
If you were a CBS All Access member, your account has been transferred to Paramount Plus. New subscribers can, of course, join up for Paramount Plus.
If you haven’t already, you may sign up for a monthly subscription for just $4.99 – however you will be subject to advertisements. You may sign up for $9.99 a month to get rid of the advertising. You can save 15% on both plans by paying annually (choose the ’15 percent off’ tick box when choosing your plan to access this), bringing the total to $49.99 and $99.99, respectively – and every year.
Is There A Discount For Paramount Plus Subscribers?
Prior to the official debut on March 4, ViacomCBS is providing a 50 percent discount for the first 12 months to customers who join up for a CBS All Access yearly subscription (with discount code “PARAMOUNTPLUS” at checkout).
How To Unsubscribe From Paramount Plus?
You may quickly cancel your subscription if you decide you don’t enjoy Paramount Plus. However, the method you use will be determined by how you joined up. As it is best, you can also subscribe through the Paramount Plus website, for example, and you may cancel your subscription there.
For signing up for Paramount Plus through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, you’ll need to go back there to cancel it. If you joined up through Roku, Amazon, or another service, the same rules apply.
What A VPN Can Do For Paramount+?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is your key to instantly downloading the whole world’s entertainment catalog to your device. Isn’t it surprising? It’s a necessary security tool that’s also multi-purpose, which means you get enjoyment and security in one compact package.
It enables you to gain access to restricted libraries and prohibited content from anywhere without being detected. A premium VPN also does not retain a trail of your browser activity or history, nor does it follow you in real time, ensuring that the platform is always secured and safe.
A VPN essentially substitutes your IP address with one from the server you’ve chosen. The changed IP address will make you appear to be from a region where Paramount Plus is available. Furthermore, you may do all of this while being anonymous in order to watch the 2021 UEFA Europa League Final online.
And that’s not all; a VPN protects you from internet hacking and spoofing at all times, as well as keeping your personal information safe from all angles, since most of us today do business using online payment methods.
Outside Of The United States, How Do You Pay For Paramount Plus?
One thing to keep in mind is that while the VPN may allow you to access Paramount Plus and other popular streaming services from outside the United States, it will not allow you to pay for Paramount.
After all, if you only use your credit or debit card, the service may determine your present location by detecting where the money is coming from, and if you are not in a place that can stream Paramount, you won’t be able to proceed.
However, there are workarounds, the most straightforward of which is to utilize a gift card.
Aside from that, you may make a payment using an international credit or debit card, which is accessible not only in the United States, but also in Canada and Latin America. However, there are no guarantees with these foreign cards because they might be hit or miss.
You may always try StatesCard or AirTM if none of the other options work.
How to Choose The Most Effective VPN for Paramount Plus?
However, not all VPNs are made equal. Some are quicker than others, while some have better security safeguards, while others are completely inappropriate for live, high-definition video streaming. We looked for providers that satisfied the following criteria to identify the best VPNs for Paramount Plus:
- PureVpn has a lot of VPN servers in the US.
- Provides reliable connections and fast speeds.
- Works with a variety of streaming services, including Paramount Plus.
- Uses a variety of security measures, such as robust encryption.
- Keeps only the bare minimum of logs, or better yet, none at all.
Is It Possible To Use A Free VPN To Access Paramount Plus?
Many free VPN companies claim to be able to unblock Paramount+ outside of the United States, but the truth is rather different. To access a geo-blocked streaming service, free VPNs have restricted server locations and resources. Even if you locate one that does, the streaming quality will continue to deteriorate, and you may experience buffering problems.
Furthermore, free VPNs do not offer enough internet protection. They may sell personal information to advertising firms, which is why we strongly advise against using a free VPN to watch Paramount Plus content.
How To Open A Paramount+ Account In A Country Other Than The United States?
You may now access Paramount Plus’ website or app from anywhere using a VPN. You cannot, however, stream any material without a membership. As a result, to subscribe to Paramount Plus, follow these steps:
- Connect to a VPN server in the United States.
- Go to https://www.paramountplus.com/.
- Select “Try It Free” from the drop-down menu.
- By choosing “Select Plan,” you may choose your favorite plan.
- Fill in all of the required information, including a valid US ZIP Code. You can use the number 99950. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- Click Start Paramount+ after you’ve entered your payment method.
- You now have access to Paramount Plus.
A VPN Substitute – SMART DNS
Anyone can use Smart DNS to get around all kinds of geographical limitations. This allows you to access any banned website as well as streaming services from all around the world.
When users visit geo-blocked sites, Smart DNS intercepts the required data that confirms the users’ location. As a result, Paramount+ will believe they are accessing it from within the United States. The following is a list of smart DNS features.
- Users’ local IP addresses are not changed by Smart DNS. This implies that their access to Now TV in the United Kingdom and CBC in Canada will not be suspended.
- Because Smart DNS does not encrypt data, it has no effect on or slows down Internet speed.
- Smart DNS is compatible with all operating systems. Smart DNS is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, Xbox, Playstation, Fire Stick, Apple TV, Windows PC, Smart TVs, and Mac.
- It is also hampered significantly by ISP practices such as DNS hijacking and Transparent Proxies.
- Setting up a device with Smart DNS does not require any additional software.
The on-demand service Paramount+ is new. Check to see if the Smart DNS service you’re interested in has Paramount+ listed among its unblocked channels.
What Kinds of Devices Can I Use to Watch Paramount+?
The streaming service Paramount+ is presently accessible on the devices mentioned below.
- Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Vizio TVs
- LG TVs
- Portal TV
- Samsung smart TVs
- Xfinity Flex
Getting Paramount+ On Any Device Outside The United States
You may now receive the channel on your streaming platform with a VPN and a Paramount+ membership. This is what you must do:
Paramount+ on Android
On Android smartphones, there is a special app for Paramount+. We’re talking about smartphones, tablets, and televisions (Nvidia Shield, Sony Bravia TV, and select Xiaomi devices).
To obtain Paramount+, do the following steps:
- Connect to a US server after installing the VPN on your device.
- Change the country of your Google Play Store to the United States and download Paramount+.
- Sign in to the channel’s app using your credentials.
- Thousands of television shows and movies are available to watch paramount plus from any location.
Paramount+ on iOS
- Connect to a US server after installing the VPN on your device.
- To get Paramount Plus, change the region of your Apple Store to America.
- Sign in and activate the Paramount+ application.
- Begin watching and have fun.
Paramount+ on PC/MAC
When it comes to streaming Paramount Plus on a PC or Mac, the procedure becomes much simpler. Here’s what you should do:
- Connect to a US server with the VPN software installed on your desktop device.
- Go to https://www.paramountplus.com/
- Sign in is located at the upper right of the screen.
- Enter your Paramount+ login information.
- Choose your favorites and have fun.
Paramount+ on Smart TV
Smart TVs from Samsung and LG have become popular streaming hubs for a range of channels, including Paramount+.
Follow the instructions below to obtain the channel on your Smart TV:
- Configure Smart DNS on your Smart TV or install a VPN on your network.
- After that, adjust the region of your Smart TV to the United States and download the Paramount+ app:
- Sign in to your account after launching the app.
- Wherever you go, you can watch Paramount Plus.
Paramount+ on Apple TV
It’s not difficult to install the Paramount app on Apple TV. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Configure a VPN connection on your router or Smart DNS on your Apple TV.
- Change the locale of your Apple TV to the United States and install the Paramount+ app.
- Log in using your username and password after activating Paramount.
- Wherever you are, you can watch a vast selection of TV series and movies.
Paramount+ on Roku
Roku does not have a native VPN application. As a result, the following procedures are necessary to obtain a US VPN connection and the Paramount+ app:
- Install a VPN on your router or set up Smart DNS.
- Change the country of your Roku account to the United States and download the Paramount+ app.
- Log in and activate Paramount.
- Begin viewing from any location.
Paramount+ on PS/Xbox
You may acquire Paramount+ if you’re using your gaming console as a streaming device by following these steps:
- Set up a VPN connection to the United States on your router, or use Smart DNS on your Xbox or PlayStation.
- Set your device’s locale to the United States and download the Paramount Plus app:
- Sign in to the channel’s app after it has been launched.
- Start watching Paramount+ wherever you go.
Paramount+ on Firestick
VPNs may be installed directly on FireStick, just like they can on Android. As a result, once you’ve downloaded the VPN programme, proceed as follows:
- Connect to an American server using your VPN.
- Change the country of your Amazon account to the United States and download the Paramount+ app. Sideloading is also a viable option.
- Sign in to the channel when it has been launched.
- You can watch Paramount from anywhere.
Paramount+ on Chromecast
Using Chromecast to stream Paramount while traveling is a pain because the app isn’t available outside of the US unless it’s already built-in.
You can still use your Chromecast if you set up a VPN on your network, download the application on your iOS or Android smartphone, then cast it to your Chromecast device.
What Is Available On Paramount+?
Along with original shows, there are over 30,000 TV episodes and 2,500 movies available on Paramount+. So you already know you’ll receive a lot for $5.99 a month. Also find out What’s releasing in this month.
Check out the following list:
- Star Trek: Discovery
- The Good Fight
- Star Trek: Picard
- The Stand
- Why Women Kill
- Tell Me a Story
- Strange Angel
- No Activity
- The Twilight Zone
- One Dollar
Is Paramount+ Able To Stream Live Sports?
Aside from the shows listed above, Paramount+ hosts some of the world’s most prestigious athletic events, such as:
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- THE NFL
- The Masters
- The PGA Championship
- National Women’s Soccer League
- NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship
- PGA TOUR
Is It Possible To Stream Paramount+ On Many Devices At The Same Time?
You may watch Paramount Plus on three different devices at the same time.
Subscribers who wish to watch series like Star Trek: Discovery, Lower Decks, Evil, or Strange Angel may do so on Paramount Plus. You may spend your weekend binge-watching exclusive episodes or streaming your favorite movies with a week of free trial. You may always use a VPN if you’re in a geoblocked country.