Table of Contents
Read on and learn how to watch Paramount Plus on Samsung TV. It is a streaming platform owned by Viacom CBS Streaming. It was known as CBS All Access after its initial launch in 2014, however, it was rebranded to its current name, Paramount Plus after a merger between CBS and Viacom. This service is available in several countries such as the United States. Users outside the US can watch Paramount plus outside US. We recommend ExpressVPN to unlock Paramount plus outside US. Here’s a complete guide on how to watch Paramount Plus on Samsung TV.
Quick Steps: Watch Paramount plus on Samsung TV
Select a VPN service that is optimized for streaming. We recommend ExpressVPN OR NordVPN . It has multiple plans you can choose from .
Download the VPN and connect to a US server.
Log in to Paramount plus.
Find your favorite movie or show and stream it no matter where you are.
How to Setup US Samsung TV Account for Watching Paramount Plus
- Get a VPN
- Connect to US server
- Launch your Samsung TV
- Open the app store
- Find the Paramount plus app
- Download and install the app
- Log in to your account if you already have one or sign up if you don’t have one
- Search for your preferred content and watch Paramount plus on Samsung TV
How to watch Paramount plus on Samsung TV via Cast Screen
- Connect your TV and your mobile, tablet or laptop to same WiFi
- Now launch Paramount plus app on your mobile, tablet or laptop
- Select your preferred content and click the cast icon if your have android phone and click the Airplay option if you have ios device
- Finally watch Paramount Samsung TV via Cast Screen
About Samsung TV
Samsung is one of the leading and most popular TV brands in the market, and their popularity is a result of their brand image along with their incredible features. Samsung Smart TVs now come with preinstalled popular streaming apps such as Netflix, Prime, Hulu etc.
However Paramount Plus is not part of their catalog. Although Samsung TV doesn’t come with Paramount Plus already installed, it can be easily downloaded from the Samsung Smart TV App Store.
Which Samsung TV models are supported by Paramount Plus
Samsung TV’s launched in 2017 till now are supported by Paramount plus.
How to Sign up for Paramount+ on your Samsung TV
You can sign up for Paramount+ on your Samsung TV with these simple steps:
- Launch the Paramount+ app, and select “Sign Up”. You’ll see an access code displayed on your TV screen.
- Visit paramountplus.com/samsungtv on your computer or mobile web browser, and enter your access code, then click “Activate”.
- Choose a subscription plan, then click “Continue.”
- You will be prompted to create a Paramount+ account, or if you already have one, sign in.
- Enter your payment information, then click “Start Paramount+.”
- You’ll see a confirmation screen, and you can return to your TV to stream Paramount+.
How to watch Paramount plus on Samsung TV via a Compatible Streaming Stick
Another alternative for individuals without the paramount plus app on their Samsung Smart TV is a suitable streaming stick, or a gaming console like the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 5 or the Xbox. The Paramount plus app is supported by these gaming consoles so one may follow the above steps to view Paramount Plus.
Paramount Plus Packages
You can subscribe to one of these tiers:
|Packages||Monthly Charges||Annual Charges||Free Trial||Sports||Ads|
|Essential Plan||$4.99/mo.||$49.99/year||7 days||NFL games and UEFA League, No CBS access||Includes ads|
|Premium Plan||$9.99/mo.||$99.99/year||7 days||More Live sports along with Local CBS||Live TV includes ads while rest content is ad-free|
|Paramount Essential + SHOWTIME||$7.99/mo.||$79.99/year||7 days||No local CBS access, includes NFL and UEFA Champions League||Ad-free|
|Paramount Premium + SHOWTIME||$12.99/mo.||$129.99/year||7 days||Included whole Showtime and Paramount plus library||Live TV includes ads while rest content is ad-free|
Paramount plus supported devices
The streaming service Paramount+ is presently accessible on the devices mentioned below.
|LG TVs||Android phone and tablets|
|Vizio TV||Apple TV|
Best movies on Paramount Plus
Best shows on Paramount Plus
What’s New on Paramount plus in February and March 2023?
|Mayor of Kingstown (Season 2)||School Spirits: Season 1|
|Wolf pack||Rabbit Hole|
|Are you the One||Star Trek: Picard (Season 3)|
|Watch Paramount Plus Live Sports||At Midnight|
What errors I can face while streaming paramount plus on Samsung TV and how to fix them?
If the Paramount Plus app isn’t working or has stopped working on your Samsung Smart TV then, you should use these troubleshooting techniques provided below to rapidly identify and address the issues and solve the problem.
- Paramount plus not installing on Samsung TV, Try restarting the TV
- You can also restart your Router
- Disconnect your TV and reconnect it
- Turn off your TV for a while and turn it back on.
- Delete the app and reinstall it
- Log out of your Paramount plus account and log in again
- Restart your router
- Reset your Samsung TV
Is Paramount plus free with Samsung TV?
No, Users have to buy a subscription to watch Paramount plus on Samsung TV
Does Paramount plus comes pre installed with Samsung TV?
Yes, Paramount plus is usually pre installed on many Samsung TV’s
Do all Samsung TVs support Paramount plus?
The Paramount+ app is currently available on 2017 – 2022 Smart TVs
Wrapping it Up
We hope this guide was helpful in solving all your queries related to using Paramount Plus On Samsung TV. This covers everything from how to install Paramount Plus Samsung TV to solving multiple issues related to streaming Paramount Plus On Samsung TV.