Table of Contents
Hulu is one of the most popular streaming sites available in the market. And fire tablets are one of the most successful tech inventions by a big company like Amazon. The company was sort of going out of debt with this one but the product turned out to be quite popular.
Here’s How To Watch Hulu on Fire Tablets.
Watch Hulu on Fire Tablets-Easy Steps
- First of all from the home screen of your fire tablet select Apps
- Then visit the app Store
- Select the Search icon and find Hulu
- From the App detail page, select Get the App
- Once the download is complete, Open the Hulu app
- Now just sign in to your account or if you are new then create an account with your credentials
- Pay for Hulu subscription
- Stream your favorite shows at any time on your fire tablet.
What if I’m outside the US?
if you are outside the US and want to watch Hulu on your Fire Tablet, you just need to follow these steps:
- Get a VPN
- Connect to the US server
- Then simply follow the above mentioned steps.
Which Fire Tablet versions are supported by Hulu?
Following fire tablet versions are supported by Hulu:
- Fire HD 6 (4th generation)
- Fire HD 7 (4th generation)
- Fire HDX 8.9″ (4th generation)
- Fire (5th generation or higher)
- Fire HD 8 (5th generation or higher)
- Fire HD 10 (5th generation or higher)”
Why can’t I play Hulu on my Fire tablet?
Hulu supports Fire tablets (5th generation or higher), if you have an older model then update it and enjoy Hulu.
How to install Hulu on Fire tablets?
simply visit the app store on your fire tablet, search for Hulu app and click download.
One of the biggest tech and entertainment companies got together to give their user an experience that will be different from what they have been experiencing before. Hulu became one of the first streaming sites to collaborate with Amazon to feature in the Fire OS App Store.
If you own a fire tablet and like to stream TV shows and movies in your spare time, Hulu is a go-to option.