Do you live in Australia and want to watch SonyLIV? Fortunately, you can stream SonyLIV in Australia if you use a premium VPN. So, take a look at the 5 best VPNs for circumventing SonyLIV geo-restrictions and uninterrupted SonyLIV viewing in Australia. Here’s how to go about it!
How to Watch SonyLIV in Australia
With a VPN, you may unblock SonyLIV in Australia by following the instructions below:
- Sign up for a premium VPN and subscribe to it (I highly recommend ExpressVPN).
- Install the VPN app on your device.
- Use your credentials to log in to the VPN app.
- Connect to an Indian server from the servers list.
- Visit SonyLIV’s official website to learn more about the game.
Why do you need a VPN in Australia to watch SonyLIV?
In India, SonyLIV, like Voot and Hotstar, is a popular streaming service. SonyLIV offers both free and premium subscriptions, starting at 170 INR. Subscribers to the premium subscription get access to SonyLIV’s exclusive live shows, including cricket. This well-known streaming service is owned by Sony Pictures Networks India. Because SonyLIV is currently only available in India. You will not be able to access SonyLIV in Australia due to geo-restrictions.
You’ll encounter the following problem message whenever you try to watch or use SonyLIV in Australia:
We miss you too!
Looks like we are not here yet.
Sorry, our services are not available in this country. But we’ll be waiting for you with all your favorites back home. See you soon.”
You’ll need a premium VPN to get around its geo-restrictions. The three top SonyLIV VPNS listed below, on the other hand, achieve this by impersonating a private network and safeguarding your internet connection so that you cannot be monitored. After connecting to an Indian server in Australia via a premium VPN, SonyLIV will be available just as it is in India.
Best VPNs to watch SonyLIV in Australia?
It has 3000+ servers worldwide with 2 servers located in Italian cities.
- Its security protocols, just like the Aes-256 bit encryption technique, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP, and WireGuard audit all of the safety layers, and make sure that they are working well within the network.
- Huge server allocation, exceeding the 2speed factors.
- Unblocking of geo-restricted websites.
- Robust security protocols.
- Kill Switch, Split-tunnelling, and WireGuard facility.
- A Live Chat option is there for the purchasers so that they can post in their queries for an instant response back, and a fast query rendering within seconds.
Another VPN that comes along the way is the mighty PureVPN. It lets you access all your favourite TV shows and movies. You can easily watch geo-restricted content in your region using PureVPN on your streaming device.
PureVPN provides the user with the WireGuard protocol as well as additional security features like multihop and diskless servers. In addition, it offers 24/7 live chat support and a verified zero-logs policy.
- High encryption (AES-256-GCM cipher)
- WireGuard protocol in use across its network
- Security features: multihop and diskless servers
- Verified zero-logs policy
- No leaks (IP or DNS)
- Allows P2P traffic on multiple servers
- Easy-to-use apps
- 24/7 live chat support
Get started in minutes with an ultra-secure VPN for anonymous browsing
- Be anywhere: 3,000+ servers in 94+ countries
- Industry-leading VPN provider
- 24/7 support via email and live chat
- Risk-free trial: 30-day money-back guarantee
- Special deal: Get 12 months + 3 months free
VeHigh encryption via the AES-256-GCM cipher
WireGuard protocol in use across its network
Extra security features like multihop and diskless servers
Verified zero-logs policy and no IP or DNS leaks
Stream now and allows P2P traffic on many servers
Easy-to-use apps and 24/7 live chat support
How can I get SonyLIV in Australia?
You’ll need an Indian cell phone number, email address, or social media account to subscribe to SonyLIV in Australia. Register with your email or social network account if you don’t have an Indian phone number. Here’s how to use a VPN to achieve it:
- Enter your email address or a social networking handle.
- To continue, confirm the confirmation code that you received.
- Then you’ll see a list of payment options; choose one of them, such as credit/debit card, Paypal, or LazyPay.
- You will be able to access SonyLIV in Australia after selecting your preferred subscription plan and payment method.
In Australia, how much does SonyLIV cost?
SonyLIV offers three subscription and streaming plans in Australia, which you may access with a VPN from anywhere in the country. All options include premium shows, live sports, movies, live TV, and more. So, here are the SonyLIV subscription options available in Australia:
- LIV Premium costs INR 299 per month (AUD 5.29)
- 699 INR for 6 months (AUD 12.38)
- 999 INR per year (AUD 17.69)
- LIV Special+ (No Ads): INR 399/month (AUD 7.06)
- (With Ads) INR 199/month (AUD 3.52)
- WWE Network costs INR 299 per month (AUD 5.29)
Can I Watch SonyLIV in Australia Using a Free VPN?
Free VPNs appeal to users because they offer a simple sign-up process with no hidden fees. However, we strongly advise you to stay away from this route. Many streaming sites, such as Hotstar, Voot, and Zee5, have invested much on internal security to avoid VPN usage.
Only the best vendors will be able to overcome the restrictions, and no free services will be considered. In addition, the majority of free VPNs do not have servers in India. Because you’ll need an Indian IP address to stream TV episodes and channels online, we don’t think you’ll be able to get one from a free service.
Channels on SonyLIV in Australia
In Australia, SonyLIV offers more than 20 live TV channels. Some of the originals are as follows:
- SET HD
- MAX SD
- PIX HD
- SONY PIX
- SAB HD
- SONY MAX
Compatible Devices for SonyLIV in Australia
SonyLIV in Australia is available on almost all devices and platforms, including the following:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Xfinity TV
- Fire TV
- Play Station
- Amazon Firestick
In Australia, what should you watch on SonyLIV?
Some of the top movies and TV shows to watch on SonyLIV in Australia are as follows:
- The Kapil Sharma Show
- Indian Idol
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Crime Patrol Satark
- College Romance
- The Pitchers
- A Girls
- India’s Best Dancer
- Baalveer Returns
[Quick Fixes] SonyLIV Isn’t Working in Australia
It’s possible that SonyLIV isn’t working in Australia due to a minor issue with your service provider or VPN. Follow these methods to resolve the SonyLIV not working issue in Australia:
- Close both SonyLIV and your web browser.
- Disconnect from the VPN server by closing the ExpressVPN app.
- Connect to the Indian server again after restarting ExpressVPN.
- After the connection is established, open your browser and go to SonyLIV.
- Log in to SonyLIV and it should start operating.
Yes, using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN, you can watch SonyLIV in Australia online.
No, the SonyLIV App is not officially accessible in Australia. However, by following the procedures outlined above, you can view SonyLIV App in Australia.
With the use of a premium VPN, you can easily access all of your favourite Indian material in Australia, including live streams, channels, movies, and series. However, owing of its high-speed servers and no-log data policy, I strongly suggest ExpressVPN.