Hairspray is the story of Tracy Turnblad, a teen obsessed with dancing. She’s on cloud nine when she wins the auditions for a spot on The Corny Collins Show. She’s surprised at the amount of racial segregation that exists within the show and her town. She vows to use her newfound name and status to bring racial integrity to the show and send a message to the people in her town. Is she successful in her attempts? You can find out yourself by watching Hairspray on Netflix. Learn more below:
How To Watch Hairspray
Even though Hairspray is supposedly a musical rom-com, it has a serious message behind it all. The movie is excellent at getting its point across subtly. You’ll be glad to know that the film is available for streaming on Netflix US. However, you can still watch it from anywhere in the world if you have a Netflix account. Here’s how:
- Sign up for a VPN subscription
- Install the VPN browser extension
- Log in to your Netflix account and use as normal
Get started in minutes with an ultra-secure VPN for anonymous browsing
- Be anywhere: 3,000+ servers in 94+ countries
- Industry-leading VPN provider
- 24/7 support via email and live chat
- Risk-free trial: 30-day money-back guarantee
- Special deal: Get 12 months + 3 months free
- High encryption via the AES-256-GCM cipher
- WireGuard protocol in use across its network
- Extra security features like multihop and diskless servers
- Verified zero-logs policy and no IP or DNS leaks
- Streams US Netflix and allows P2P traffic on many servers
- Easy-to-use apps and 24/7 live chat support
Best VPNs to watch Hairspray on Netflix US
There are many VPNs on the market, but not all of them work. It’s important to choose a provider with reliable connections and fast speeds because streaming in HD requires lots of bandwidth. Of the tried and tested VPNs, we have come up with the two most reliable VPNs available in the market.
The key features we looked for in a VPN :
- Large server network with servers in US
- Fast connections for smooth HD streaming
- Strong encryption and privacy features to protect your data
- User-friendly apps for all devices
When it comes to evaluating ExpressVPN, we make every attempt to discover issues, but it’s not easy! It continues to amaze on all fronts, and the 5-star rating we’ve given the VPN service attests to the fact that it simply cannot be beaten.
ExpressVPN gets off to a solid start straight immediately, with over 3,000 servers in 160 locations across 94 countries. The majority of users will be satisfied with five simultaneous connections (although most other VPN services on our list enable more connections). Aside from fantastic apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux (as well as technological extensions for Chrome and Firefox), it’s also quite easy to use on Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire.
Our next best recommendation is PureVPN. Here you can safely access various channels to stream your favourite shows. The 20Gbps servers provide a buffer-free streaming experience along with an access to US Netflix,Peacock, BBC iplayer, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO Max, Foxtel, and many more streaming services. It also enables you to stream up-to 4K content on your favorite channels seamlessly. It also works with smartphones and tablets (apple or android), if you want to listen to something or watch a movie on your tablet, just install Pure VPN app on it and connect to a US server and watch/listen, Pure VPN currently supports all types of devices, but the major ones include Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android
Nikki Blonsky, John Travolta, Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken, Amanda Bynes, James Marsden, Queen Latifah, Zac Efron, Brittany Snow, Allison Janney, Elijah Kelley, Jerry Stiller
Age Restriction & Genre
Hairspray is a musical rom-com that’s suitable for children aged 6 and over.
Hairspray is rated 6.6/10 on IMDB based on 119,163 votes.