Table of Contents
Are you ready to Watch Nitto ATP Finals 2022 live stream for free and that too without any interruptions? Get ready for the biggest event of the tennis world! The groundwork is set for the 2022 Nitto ATP Finals, which will feature the top eight men’s singles and doubles combinations in a single final fight. On November 13, 2022, the renowned Nitto ATP Finals’ 53rd season will get underway.
You can watch the ATP Finals event on BBC iPlayer with 1080 HD print for Free. However the only problem that comes with BBC iPlayer is the geo-restrictions of the service outside UK. But we do have a solution for that and you just need to follow the steps mentioned below to Watch Nitto ATP Finals Live Online.
Quick Steps to Watch Nitto ATP Finals 2022 Live Stream on BBC iPlayer for Free in Belgium
Select a VPN service that is optimized for streaming. We recommend ExpressVPN OR NordVPN . It has multiple plans you can choose from .
Download the VPN and connect to a UK server.
Log in to BBC iPlayer.
Find Nitto ATP Finals and stream it no matter where you are.
Why is BBC iPlayer restricted in your region?
When you start using a dependable, fast VPN service, a whole new world of entertainment becomes accessible because many streaming sites block access to their content outside of their designated regions. The article’s conclusion offers an instructive comparison of the VPNs we suggest.
When and Where is Nitto ATP Finals going to take place?
The Nitto ATP Finals begin on November 13 and conclude on November 20 with the singles and doubles finals. The singles finals were originally planned to begin at 16:00 GMT and then were rescheduled to 18:00 to avoid conflicting with the FIFA World Cup opener in Qatar. The doubles final starts at 15:00 GMT.
Nitto ATP Finals Schedule
Round-Robin Main Draw
November 13 – November 18:
- The afternoon session begins at 11:30 a.m. (doubles) and ends at 2 p.m. (singles).
- The evening session starts at 6:30 p.m. (doubles) and ends at 9:00 p.m. (singles).
- The afternoon session starts at 11:30 a.m. (doubles) and ends at 2 p.m. (singles).
- The evening session begins at 6:30 p.m. (doubles) and ends at 9:00 p.m. (singles).
- The doubles final will begin at 4 p.m., follow
Where is going to be Nitto ATP Finals Venue?
Turin’s Pala Alpitour, the largest indoor arena in Italy, will host the event this year. It cost €87 million to develop and launched in 2005, hosting acts such as U2, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Ed Sheeran, Green Day, and Rihanna. It includes adjustable stands that can seat up to 16,600 people, however only 12,000 seats are available during the ATP Finals.
What is Nitto ATP Finals Format followed?
The Nitto ATP Finals are played in a round-robin format, with eight players split into two groups of four. Then, each player will compete against the other three stars or teams in their group. The top two players from each group will advance to the semi-finals, which will be followed by a final to determine the champion.ed by the singles final at 7 p.m.
Nitto ATP Finals Points and Prize Money
If a player wins the competition undefeated, he will earn 1,500 ranking points, while an undisputed champion will get $4,740,300 in prize money, the highest in tennis.
For singles and doubles, the following points are awarded:
- 200 points for a win in the round robin
- 400 points for a semi-final win
- 500 points for winning the final
Singles Prize Money
- Alternate $150,000
- Participation Fee $320,000*
- Round-robin match win $383,300
- Semi-final match win $1,070,000
- Final win $2,200,400
- Undefeated champion $4,740,300
In the singles, the participation fee is as follows:
- 3 matches = $320,000
- 2 matches = $240,000
- 1 match = $160,000
Doubles Prize Money
- Alternate $50,000
- Participation Fee $130,000*
- Round-robin match win $93,300
- Semi-final match win $170,000
- Final win $350,400
- Undefeated champion $930,300
Fee for doubles participation:
- 3 matches = $130,000
- 2 matches = $97,500
- 1 match = $52,000
Nitto ATP Finals record for most titles, oldest champion, youngest champion and more
- R. Federer has the most singles titles (6)
- R.Federer, 30, was the oldest champion in 2011.
- J.McEnroe, 19, was the youngest champion in 1978.
- No. 1s are the highest-ranking champions. P.Sampras (1994, 1996-97), I.Nastase (1973), J.Connors (1977), B.Borg (1979-80), J.McEnroe (1984), I. Lendl (1985-87), L.Hewitt (2002), R.Federer (2004, 2006-07), N. Djokovic (2012, 2014-15), and A.Murray (2016)
- No. 12 is the lowest-ranked champion. In 2005, D.Nalbandian
- A.Murray in London in 2016 was the last home champion.
- R.Federer has the most match victories (59)
Nitto ATP Finals Previous Champions
- A.Murray (2016)
- G.Dimitrov (2017)
- A.Zverev (2018, 2022)
- S.Tsitsipas (2019)
- D.Medvedev (2020)
- A.Zverev (2021)
- Kontinen/ Peers (2016, 2017)
- M/ Bryan/ Sock (2018)
- Herbert/ Mahut (2019, 2022)
- Koolhof/ Mektic (2020)
- Mahut/Herbert (2021)
Players Qualified for the Nitto ATP Finals
|1||Carlos Alcaraz||8 September|
|2||Rafael Nadal||2 September|
|3||Casper Ruud||29 September|
|4||Stefanos Tsitsipas||30 September|
|5||Daniil Medvedev||29 October|
|6||Novak Djokovic||9 October|
World-class C.Alcaraz, R.Nadal, winner of the Australian and French Opens, S.Tsitsipas, winner of the 2019 ATP Finals, C.Ruud, runner-up at the US Open, and Wimbledon champion N.Djokovic are among the men who have already made travel arrangements to northern Italy. A.Rublev, D.Medvedev, Felix, H.Hurkacz, T.Fritz, C.Norrie, and P.Carreo Busta are competing for the final three slots.
|1||Wesley KoolhofNeal Skupski||1 September|
|2||Rajeev RamJoe Salisbury||9 September|
|3||Marcelo ArévaloJean-Julien Rojer||30 September|
|4||Nikola MektićMate Pavić||17 October|
The other four doubles teams who have qualified and have already been placed in the draw include R.Ram and J.Salisbury, W.Koolhof and N. Skupski, M.Arevalo and Rojer, and N.Mektic and M.Pavic.
Nitto ATP Finals Latest Updates & News
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to watch Nitto ATP 2022 Finals live stream?
You can watch Nitto ATP Finals live stream uninterrupted on BBC iPlayer.
When will Nitto ATP Finals take place?
The Nitto ATP Finals begin on November 13 and conclude on November 20 with the singles and doubles finals.
Who has won the ATP Finals the most?
R. Federer has the most singles titles (6)
Best VPNs to Watch Nitto ATP Finals Live Streams in Belgium
VPN Speed test from Belgium to United States
|Brand||Max Speed||Avg Speed||Last Check|
|ExpressVPN||23.75||24.6||29 Mar 2023|
|NordVPN||68.2||86.7||29 Mar 2023|
- 5 Simultaneous Connection
- Advanced VPN server Technology