With the present growth of the streaming market, many new services have emerged, like Peacock, Paramount Plus, HBO Max, Discovery Plus, and others.
As a result, viewers are perplexed as to which provider provides the best material for them. Don’t worry; in this article, we’ll compare Peacock and Amazon Prime to help you decide which service is best for you. The device, pricing, which exclusive show you want to watch, how many screens it allows you to stream concurrently, and other criteria all play a role in determining the best streaming service for your needs.
How to Watch Paramount or Amazon:
When we are not in a region where the services of paramount and amazon are available, we use VPN to change our region and watch them:
- Express VPN:
Express VPN is the gold standard for what a super-strong VPN should be. There are VPN services that can beat it on specific criteria, but none of them can match the overall package that this VPN provides. As a result, we are convinced that Express VPN is the greatest VPN money can buy right now. You get 5 simultaneous connections with this VPN, which sounds generous. Apart from that, it runs on any platform.
Using an Express VPN, unblock Peacock and Amazon:
You’ll need a VPN connection on your device to get started. After that, you can instantly access any show on these services by creating an account as follows:
- To get the ExpressVPN app for your operating system, click the Download button.
- Go to your ExpressVPN account’s dashboard. If prompted, enter your ExpressVPN credentials, then click Sign In. Fill in the verification code that was emailed to you.
- Consult the ExpressVPN setup instructions for your device.
- There isn’t any data logging involved.
- Audited by a third party.
- Native software with a lot of polish.
- It’s quite simple to set up and utilize.
- Unblocks any website that is currently blocked.
- It’s ideal for any function or application
- Performance that is consistent and dependable.
- There is no way to customize it in-depth.
- There is no longer a Safari extension available.
- Pure VPN:
If you look at the Pure VPN website, you’ll see a slew of intriguing features and promises. Pure VPN meets most of these requirements, however, it does have a few drawbacks. It is, nonetheless, deserving of its reputation as one of the best VPN services accessible today. The pure VPN app is available for download on any platform or device (s). You can use them on any device in order to make use of these services.
Using a Pure VPN, unblock Peacock and Amazon:
You’ll need a VPN connection on your device to get started. After that, you can instantly access any show on these services by creating account as follows:
- Sign up for a pure VPN account and install it on your computer or mobile device.
- Use your credentials to log in to the pure VPN app.
- Connect to the United Kingdom server.
- Peacock and Amazon service is now available for free in the United States.
- A large server network.
- There are ten connections active at the same time.
- It’s simple to get started, and there’s no need to keep track of anything.
- In the past, it was audited independently.
- Data logging concerns in the past.
- Previously, it was based in Hong Kong.
- In countries with strong regulations, usability is limited.
NBC’s streaming offerings haven’t been very successful. That’s why, when Peacock was introduced in 2020, no one seemed to notice. The company appears to have established a low standard. They provide a free option and two paying packages for a better viewing experience because they specialize in NBCUniversal programming.
Since its inception in 2006, Amazon Prime Video has had a long history. It has over 175 million users because it is available worldwide. This assessment, on the other hand, is limited to live TV channels and services available in the United States. Because of the partnership with Amazon, this streaming service is included in the platform’s overall Prime package.
Amazon Prime and Peacock Pricing:
Peacock provides two paying options as well as a free ad-supported one:
- It’s free to use.
- A free, ad-supported streaming service with over 7,500 hours of content.
- Provides access to a variety of shows, news, iconic movies, classics, and sports programming the next day.
- Family Movie Night, SNL Vault, and Olympic Profiles are among the category channels available.
- It is available for $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
- Gives you full access to all of Peacock’s material.
- Three to five-minute ad breaks are included.
- There are more than 20,000 hours of TV series, movies, and live sports available.
Amazon Prime costs $12.99 a month or $119 for a year, plus applicable taxes. Students can get savings with a Prime Student membership, which costs $6.49 per month. The monthly plan is great for people who don’t want to commit to a long-term contract or only want to use Amazon Prime on occasion.
You also enjoy Prime Day discounts on anything as a Prime member.
Channels and Add-Ons to Watch:
If we merely look at the channel roster, we’d think Peacock is slightly superior. The list isn’t as long as some other services, such as Sling TV. It’s worth noting, though, that Peacock is free, and its premium packages are also very affordable. Although Amazon Prime Video includes a large number of channels, the majority of them are related to entertainment.
DVR and Offline Viewing Options:
The winner in this category is unmistakable. Because neither of the two services has a DVR, Peacock is the only one that provides offline viewing. You can download and enjoy chosen titles offline if you choose the Peacock Plus bundle.
With Amazon Prime Video, this isn’t possible. However, given that it is largely an on-demand streaming platform, this is understandable.