Table of Contents
Please accept my apologies, but YouTube TV is only accessible in the United States. As a result, unless you use a VPN, you won’t be able to access the service if you’re a Canadian viewer. It’s the only programme that can digitally fake locations while granting access to all geo-restricted websites. We’ll guide you through all the methods to watch YouTube TV Canada using a Virtual Private Network in this blog (VPN).
How to Watch YouTube TV in Canada using a VPN
Select a VPN service that is optimized for streaming. We recommend ExpressVPN OR NordVPN . It has multiple plans you can choose from .
Download the VPN and connect to a US server.
Log in to your streaming platform.
Find your favorite movie or show and stream it no matter where you are.
What is the procedure for subscribing to YouTube TV in Canada?
Here are three payment options for a YouTube TV subscription in Canada:
1. A credit card issued in the United States
You may subscribe to YouTube TV with a VISA or MasterCard credit or debit card, but you must be registered to a US address. If you have a valid US address, you may quickly pay for your YouTube TV subscription and start watching immediately. You may enlist the assistance of a friend or family member in the United States to make the payment on your behalf using their credit or debit card issued in the United States.
2. Create a PayPal account
A legitimate US PayPal id or prior PayPal account is another option to receive YouTube TV in Canada. There are two methods to open a PayPal account in the United States. You may either ask a friend in the United States who has a PayPal account in the United States to pay for your membership, or you can send the money to them.
Alternatively, if you want to do things yourself, follow the instructions below:
- Before registering with PayPal, be sure you’re using a legitimate VPN service and connecting to a server in the United States.
- Use a valid email address that isn’t connected to another PayPal account to register. Fill in your payment card information and your correct address throughout the registration process.
- After that, convert your postal code to a US zip code. Simply remove letters from your postal code and replace them with 0s. L8V4R6 may be changed to 84600, for example.
- Copy and paste the fictitious ZIP Code into the USPS website link to ensure it exists. Replace one of the 0s at the end with a 1 if it’s invalid.
- Finally, combine your actual street address with the US city address obtained from the above USPS page to finish the procedure.
3. Gift Cards for Google Play
You may log in with the same Google Play account you used to sign up for YouTube TV, redeem a YouTube gift card, and if you have enough credit, it will deduct the subscription price from your balance rather than being charged to your card or PayPal account.
Best VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Canada using a VPN in 2022
VPN Speed test from Canada to United States
|Brand||Max Speed||Avg Speed||Last Check|
|ExpressVPN||62.35||194.75||17 May 2023|
|NordVPN||77.91||80.67||17 May 2023|
- 5 Simultaneous Connection
- Advanced VPN server Technology
Enjoy Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and other sites with a VPN
Server Locations available globally
Servers accesible across 94 Countries
- PIA VPN5
- PIA VPN5
WHAT ELSE CAN I WATCH ON Entertainment
What is the cost of YouTube TV in Canada
YouTube TV is a monthly subscription streaming service that costs $64.99 for one month and $54.99 for the first three months. Users may create up to six profiles, each with its shape, unlimited DVR storage, and personalised YouTube TV content recommendations. You can watch local news stations, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC streams, ESPN Plus, regional sports networks, and more with a YouTube TV membership.
For just 64.99 USD per month, YouTube TV provides access to over 85 live TV channels. The service is one of several low-cost streaming choices accessible in the United States but not Canada. Users in Canada will pay in Canadian dollars for YouTube TV Canada. Users may also enjoy a 14-day free trial of YouTube TV Canada by signing up with a verified Gmail account. YouTube tv has no hidden fees, commitments, or installation costs.
How to watch YouTube TV on an Android TV
YouTube TV, a product of Google, has become one of the most popular methods to view conventional television networks over the internet. The debut of the Youtube TV app for Android TV has given the platform much-needed support.
On Android TV’s home page, behind the primary row of applications, you’ll find a row containing recently viewed material and what Google refers to as “channels.” Apps on your smartphone fuel these channels, including recommendations, unique content, and more.
You’ll instantly be logged in to the YouTube app when you log in to your Android TV using your Google Account. Here’s how to sign in to your Android TV if you haven’t already:
Go to your Android TV’s Home screen.
- Make a selection of options.
- Select the option to add an account.
- To sign in using your Google Account, follow the directions on the net.
- Go to the Guide on the left side of the screen in the YouTube app and click Sign in.
How to watch YouTube TV on Apple TV, Roku, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Samsung Smart TVs
Watch YouTube TV on Apple TV, Roku, Playstation, and other devices that don’t have built-in VPN capability. To activate VPN on these devices, either connect VPN to your router and then change your internet connection region from Canada to the United States, or use ExpressVPN SmartDNS.
Another simple and effective way to utilise Google Chromecast on your phone and link it to your TV screen is as follows:
- Ascertain that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your television.
- Install a VPN on your phone and connect to a server in the United States.
- On your phone or tablet, launch the YouTube app.
- With Chromecast, you can mirror your phone’s screen to your smart TV.
- In Canada, you may watch YouTube TV live.
How to watch YouTube TV app on my iPhone or iPad
If you wish to watch live programmes via YouTube TV in Canada, you’ll need to change your App Store location to the United States from Canada, much like Android devices.
Take the following steps:
- On your iOS device, go to “Settings” and choose “Profile.”
- Select “Media & Purchases” > “View Account” from the drop-down menu.
- For verification, enter your “Passcode” or “Touch ID.”
- Select the United States under “Country/Region” > “Change Country or Region.”
- The “Terms and Conditions” are accepted.
- Enter the needed information, including the USA address and postal code, then click “Done.”
- Download the YouTube TV app from the App Store.
- Install VPN on your device, connect to a server in the United States, and begin streaming!
Watch YouTube TV in Canada: The Final Word
Though YouTube TV Live is an excellent option for cord-cutters, it is only available in the United States because YouTube tv in Canada is not yet available. However, you can use our recommended VPN services to access YouTube TV’s multichannel streaming service and watch your favourite TV series or sports on YouTube tv Canada channels. ExpressVPN is our best pick for unblocking and watching YouTube TV due to its lightning-fast speeds and top-notch security.