You’ve come to the right site if you’re looking for information on how to watch Channel 4 in Canada. All four or Channel 4 on-demand is a streamer’s dream.
However, Channel 4 and its catch-up service 40D are unavailable to customers outside the United Kingdom because of rights difficulties.
We will give you all the directions and techniques necessary to watch Channel 4 outside of the United Kingdom if you are heading to Canada or already reside there.
All 4 (Channel 4) telecasts top-of-the-line TV series and movies on demand. From trendy TV programs like “The West Wing,” “Married At First Sight,” “Miriam and Alan: Lost in Scotland” to the finest baking competition series like “The Great British Bake Off,” you can watch all of them on Channel 4 for free.
Unfortunately, Channel 4 is only accessible in the United Kingdom due to content rights difficulties. If you attempt to unblock Channel 4 streaming in Canada, you’ll see this geo-location error on your screen instead of accessing the content: “Not Available.” All four are exclusively accessible in the United Kingdom.”
But don’t worry, we have a reliable technology – the Virtual Private Network (VPN) – that will allow you to watch Channel 4 UK in Canada or anywhere else.
Unblocking Steps For Watching Channel (All 4) in Canada
Select a VPN service that is optimized for streaming. We recommend ExpressVPN . It has multiple plans you can choose from .
Download the VPN and connect to a UK server.
Log in to your streaming platform.
Find your favorite movie or show and stream it no matter where you are.
When it comes to unblocking geo-blocked streaming services, VPN works like magic. A VPN masks your local Internet Protocol (IP) address, tied to the nation where you are located, and replaces it with an IP address from another country of your choosing, fooling Channel 4 into believing you are in Canada.
However, just as not many magicians can perform as well as “David Copperfield,” most VPN providers are unable to unblock Channel 4 outside of the United Kingdom.
This makes you ponder which VPN to use to watch Channel 4 outside the United Kingdom. Don’t stress out as this is done for you by us. Choose one of the best VPN companies listed below and start watching Channel 4 in Canada or the United States.
The Best VPN to Watch Channel 4 in Canada
- Large server network with servers in the US
- Fast connections for smooth HD streaming
- Strong encryption and privacy features to protect your data
- User-friendly apps for all devices
Our next best recommendation is PureVPN. Here you can safely access various channels to stream your favourite shows. The 20Gbps servers provide a buffer-free streaming experience along with access to US Netflix, Peacock, BBC iplayer, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO Max, Foxtel, and many more streaming services. It also enables you to stream up to 4K content on your favorite channels seamlessly. It also works with smartphones and tablets (apple or android), if you want to listen to something or watch a movie on your tablet, just install PureVPN app on it and connect to a US server and watch/listen, Pure VPN currently supports all types of devices, but the major ones include Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android
In our testing, ExpressVPN performed spectacularly. We mainly focus on their streaming ability and to our surprise they have surpassed all other VPN providers when it comes to speed, which is a big plus.
You will experience no noticeable drop in speed, which is quite common when you connect to a VPN. However, ExpressVPN provides seamless streaming and that too with a wide range of options (Netflix, HBOMax, Hulu, Disney+, Hotstar, Paramount+, Peacock, BBCiPlayer and many other streaming and sports channels). Buying ExpressVPN not only brings you peace of mind, but also unblocks thousands of streaming platforms and channels from around the world.
- Fastest VPN, with the most premium features among all VPN services
- Seamless streaming on Servus TV, ESPN, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Paramount+, Peacock, Disney+, Hotstar and thousands of other streaming and sports channels.
- Solid back-end infrastructure and Zero Logs.
- Always-available customer support.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- Torrenting with no bandwidth caps.
- Supported devices include Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, Firestick, Kodi
- A bit expensive than other VPN services
- Their browser extension is slightly slower
The other factor that gives them a leg up is their security infrastructure and zero-log policy that makes your online activity completely invisible or untraceable on the internet.
We also noticed that ExpressVPN’s smart DNS feature lets you untap exotic locations to stream content, which is otherwise impossible. Then there the whole world of torrenting that opens up, that too without leaving a trace. This is great for those who love binging on shows.
In our testing, PureVPN turned out to be the best VPN for streaming movies, shows and sports on platforms like Servus TV, ESPN, HBO Max, Disney Plus, Paramount Plus, BBC iPlayer, Prime Video, and Showtime. It also gave us access to all the Netflix libraries we tried to access, including US, UK, Australia, Canada, and Japan. We recommend it for its impressive speed and reliable connection.
In Canada, Where Can I Find Channel 4?
The following is a list of devices that may be used to view Channel 4 in Canada:
- PC/Desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Android is a mobile operating system (smartphones, tablets, and smart TV)
- Fire TV/Amazon FireStick
- Apple TV is a device that allows you to watch
- Android OS is not supported on smart TVs.
To view Channel 4 on these devices in Canada, you’ll need a VPN. Follow the instructions outlined below to download the Channel 4 (All 4) app on the devices listed below.
How to Install Channel 4 (All 4) on iPhone/iPad, Android, Amazon FireStick/Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV, Playstation, and Xbox in Canada?
How to Get Channel 4 (All 4) App for iPhone/iPad in Canada?
Here’s how to get the All 4 (Channel 4) app on your iPhone or iPad in Canada:
- Go to “Settings” on your iOS device and choose “Profile.”
- After that, tap “Media & Purchases,” then “View Account.” For verification, it will ask for your “Passcode” or “Touch ID.” Enter your “Touch ID” or “Passcode.”
- Select the United Kingdom as your nation by tapping “Country/Region” -> “Change Country or Region.”
- The “Terms and Conditions” page will appear when you pick the United Kingdom. To continue, choose “Agree.”
- Now fill in all of the essential information. You must enter a UK address and postal code in the address field, which you can readily obtain on Google.
- Now type “Done” and wait for the procedure to complete
- Once the procedure is complete, your App Store region will now be set to the United Kingdom. Download the All 4 (Channel 4) app from the App Store.
- After installing the Channel 4 app, open the VPN software, connect to the UK server, and start viewing!
With the #1 VPN, you can get the Channel 4 app on your iPhone or iPad
Here’s how to get the Channel 4 app on your Android smartphone in Canada:
If you don’t already have one, download and sign up for one on your Android smartphone.
- Now open the VPN software and choose the United Kingdom server.
- Open the Google Play Store and choose Account from the hamburger menu.
- Please select your area or nation and change it to the United Kingdom.
- Once you’ve changed your region to the United Kingdom, look for and download the Channel 4 (All 4) app.
- Sign in to the All four app and begin streaming in Canada.
- With the best VPN for Android, you can get the Channel 4 app.
How Can I Get The Channel 4 (All 4) App On Amazon FireStick/Fire TV in Canada?
Here’s how to obtain the Channel 4 app on your Amazon Firestick/Fire TV device in Canada:
- Log in to your current Amazon account on the page.
- After that, choose “Accounts & Lists” and then “Your Accounts and Content.”
- Change your region to the United Kingdom from Canada.
- Connect your Amazon Firestick to your television and then choose “Settings.”
- Sign in after logging out or deregistering your Account.
- Get the Channel 4 app and the VPN app from the App Store.
- Connect to the UK server using the VPN software.
- Sign in to the Channel 4 (All 4) app and begin viewing.
How Can I Get Channel 4 (All 4) on Roku, Apple TV, Smart TV (without Android), PlayStation, and Xbox in Canada?
It’s tricky to get the Channel 4 (All 4) app in Canada on devices like Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, and Samsung Smart TV since they don’t accept VPN apps directly.
So, if you want to watch Channel 4 on any of these streaming devices, you have two options: set up a Smart DNS on one of these devices or set up a Smart DNS on your home network and pick the United Kingdom as your location. And this is something we don’t advise our consumers to do, particularly those who aren’t familiar with smart DNS and VPN settings on home routers.
As a result, we’ve discovered two easy methods to watch Channel 4 on a large screen while living in Canada.
To begin, you may cast Channel 4 content to the big screen using Google Chromecast or AirPlay in Canada.
Second, an Amazon Firestick/Fire TV device, which supports VPN applications directly, is suitable for watching Channel 4 on a large screen.
ExpressVPN allows you to watch Channel 4 online.
In Canada, What Channels Can I Stream On Channel 4?
The following is a list of channels available on Channel 4 in Canada:
- Walter Showcases
The Best Shows to Watch on Canada’s Channel 4 (All 4)
The following is a list of Channel 4’s top trending programs that are worth watching:
The Great British Bake Off is a baking competition in the United Kingdom.
- Nightmares in Ramsay’s Kitchen
- Vogue, Spencer, and Baby Too
- The Peep Show
- 30 Rock is a sitcom that airs on (Series 1-7)
- At first sight, they were married.
- The West Wing is a television show set in Washington, D.
- Bear Grylls’ Treasure Island
- Series 1–3: Catastrophe
- Gum chewing
- The Government
- Killing is in my blood.
- The Clinton Scandal
Due to streaming rights and content distribution rules, Channel 4 is only accessible in the United Kingdom. You can watch Channel 4 in Canada if you use ExpressVPN to connect to a UK server.
All 4+ is a paid subscription that allows you to view most Channel 4 programs without advertisements. However, owing to content licensing regulations, you won’t be able to get additional free features with an All 4+ subscription on select Channel 4 programs.
All 4, on the other hand, is a free membership that enables you to view all of Channel 4’s programming without commercial interruptions.
A VPN is the easiest method to watch All 4 in America (Virtual Private Network). By altering your internet location to a different country than where you live. Connect to the VPN’s UK server and begin viewing All 4 in the United States.
Because All 4 is a 100 percent advertiser-funded broadcaster, it is a free Video on Demand (VOD) service. If you’re watching outside of the UK, though, you’ll need a VPN.
Yes, Rick and Morty season 5 is available for free on Channel 4. If you want to watch Channel 4 in Canada, you’ll need to use a VPN and connect to a UK server since it’s geo-blocked owing to streaming rights and only accessible in the United Kingdom.
It’s no surprise that many people all around the globe want to get access to Channel 4 since it has so much entertaining programming, ranging from comedy to documentaries.
However, since it is restricted in many places throughout the globe (including Canada), a VPN is the only method for some individuals to access it. Fortunately, we’ve done the legwork for you and compiled a list of VPN providers that can unblock Channel 4 and all of its content.
If you want to attempt unblocking even more streaming services, see our post on the best VPNs for streaming, including VPNs that work with Netflix, Hulu, and a slew of other streaming behemoths.